Fashion Design Degree Awarded
– Bachelor Mod’Art « Fashion Design »
– University Degree * Fashion, Luxury and Arts de Vivre
– RNCP(1) Degree Level 2 «Styliste Designer Modes» – (Fashion Designer)
– Master of Arts in «Creative Direction and Collections Management»
– RNCP(2) Degree Level 1 «Manager International en Industries du Luxe et de la Mode» –
(International Manager for Luxury and Fashion Industries)
Mod’art International’s recognized French State degrees
Fashion Design Degree Awarded
Fashion Management Degree Awarded
– Bachelor of Fashion Management
MBA 1st year
– University Degree * Mode, Luxe et Art de Vivre (Fashion, Luxury and Art de Vivre)
– RNCP (3) Level 2: Responsable Marketing et Commercial de la Mode et du Luxe. (Marketing and
Business Manager for Luxury Industries and Fashion)
MBA 2nd year
– MBA Luxury Goods and Fashion Industries and University Degree*
– RNCP (2) Level 1: Manager International en Industries du Luxe et de la Mode (International Manager
for Luxury Industries and Fashion)
Fashion Communication Degree Adwarded
– Bachelor Fashion Communication
(1) Degree delivered under the authority of Mod’Art International, registered in the RNCP
(State National Repertoire of Higher Education) dated July 30, 2018 published in the Official
State Journal dated Aug 7, 2018 (code NSF 242n).
(2) Degree delivered under the authority of Mod’Art International, registered in the RNCP
(State National Repertoire of Higher Education) dated Feb 25th, 2016 published in the State
Official Journal dated March 17, 2016 (code NSF 240p).
3) Degree delivered under the authority of Mod’Art International, registered in the RNCP (State National
Repertoire of Higher Education) dated Oct 3rd, 2010 and renewed in Dec 15, 2016 published in the
State Official Journal dated Dec 18, 2016 (code NSF 312v).
Modart international is in collaborating with the University of Amirkabir in Teheran to organize the Bachelor of Fashion Design and MBA courses. Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT) is among the oldest and most prestigious of higher education technical and engineering institutes in Iran. Amirkabir University has continuously offered distinguished services and contributed to the achievement of numerous educational and research goals.
AUT is located in the central part of Tehran, giving students the benefit of being close to the city’s many historical sites, cultural attractions and events. From museums, theaters, concert halls and art galleries, to ski resorts, local cafes and lively restaurants with, Tehran has much to offer those who wish for a vibrant and memorable student life.
AUT students experience a myriad of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and events during their academic life. They are provided with health services, housing and dining services, as well as recreational facilities and spaces. Students are invited to participate in their choice of the many student associations and groups with which they may share their personal passions and connect with other students. From poetry and movie clubs to astronomy and religious clubs, each student can find his/her interest and experience a dynamic life at AUT.
Kish International Campus (KIC) was established in order for the University of Tehran to facilitate the enrollment of foreign students. Graduates of the Kish International Campus have the linguistic and professional abilities to function effectively in an international environment, the technical skills to operate in an increasingly complex technical world, the intellectual capacity and flexibility to adapt to constant changes, and the leadership potential to make remarkable contributions to the development of the community. In line with these goals, KIC will select Iranian and international students who can succeed in harnessing diverse and modern academic and research capabilities. Through the development of strong scientific links with local and foreign educational and research institutions, KIC continues to uphold the highest quality in both research and education. Efforts have been made to remain at the cutting edge of the different fields of science and to adjust its strategies to meet the market demands. The location of the Campus is the beautiful coral island of Kish, the Pearl of the Persian Gulf, with all its tourist and business attractions.
Our leading team is composed by professional from Paris and Tehran and is led by the former French-Iranian Stylist & CEO Ms Shahla Yaribakht.
Textile Facilities – 6th Floor
424 Hafez Avenue
+98 992 331 9686
Working hours: Saturday through Wednesday / 17:00 – 11:00